Tuesday 14 October 2014

Clarisonic Mia 2 Review

Who likes smooth skin?
I do!

Well for me, this all begins with my Clarisonic.




I had serious doubts about this after hearing mixed reviews, but I decided to give it a go.

I did my research and so I will warn you of the things I was wary of when I first started using the Clarisonic.

1. Your skin WILL break out when you first start using it. This is called the purging stage, you are basically opening up all of your pores and allowing the dirt to come out, so you WILL have pimples.
The length of this purging stage will depend on person to person. Mine lasted about a week and wasn't all that bad.

2. Try really, really hard no to wear makeup when you first start using it. As I said, you are opening up all of your pores, don't clog them with makeup! Try starting this process when you have a week without important events!

3. Choose the right brush! My Clarisonic came with a brush for sensitive skin, which turned out to be perfect for me, but there are other options out there, take a look at them!

4. The cleanser that comes with the clarisonic is incredibly fragrant, so maybe try using the cleanser you currently use, so it is not such a shock to the skin. I use the Philosophy Purity cleanser.

My first reactions were that my skin felt so incredibly smooth after the first use, and you get that feeling every time you use it. (yay)

One of my favourite parts about the Clarisonic is the fact that I can use it in the shower. It makes it so convenient to use, even in a hurry.

All in all, if you have normal to dry skin like I do, I would definitely give it a go. It has become part of my every day skin routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik