Wednesday 4 June 2014

Savvy Ultra Matte Lip Colour

Written By Elle


I am a sucker for all lip products. So when you tell me there is a new lip product that is ultra matte and only $7.99 from priceline I am definitely buying three!





The three shades I picked are (from left to right) Miss Monroe, Hollywood Baby and Icon.
I think out of all of them I was most excited to try Icon, because I seriously love purple lips at the moment.



These lip products are an awesome consistency. Even though they are mattifying, they aren't drying! Say whaaaat? I know.
Perfect for a vibrant lip on a night out! 


Hollywood Baby




I'm not too sure about this colour against my skin because it's almost a pale orange on the lips but I think this would look amazing on tanned skin. 
This formula seems a little different than the others.
Although it doesn't look it in the picture it kind of looks a bit streaky on the first application. But I think a few layers would make it a lot better.


Icon




The absolute perfect purple. With neutral eyes and my normal all black clothing choices, this lip colour is going to look incredible. A lot of purple lip products are really disappointing, and this is not one of them!

The picture of my lips makes it come off a little pinker than in real life. It definitely looks more like the swatch on my arm at the start of this review :)


Miss Monroe




I love this matte red! The formula is fantastic like the rest, but I think if you are after something similar that isn't going to transfer than I think the Australis Velour Lips are just as good. That will definitely still be my go to for a matte red lip.







1 comment:

  1. How amazing is Miss Monroe! I love that shade.

    ProcrastiCaitlan.blogspot.com

    Great to see another person loving the Savvy Ultra Mattes!

    Follow each other for makeup tips, tricks and new products?

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik